Quantum Physics for Beginners: The Easy Guide to Understand how Everything Works through the Behavior of Matter, the Law of Attraction and the Theory (Paperback)
Do you want to learn more about quantum physics, but you don't know where to begin? Are you perplexed if it's possible to have the same object in two places at once? Are you trying to find answers if time travel is feasible today? If your answer to these questions is yes, then keep reading
Whether you believe it or not, the Quantum world is real
Quantum Physics discovers the behavior of energy and matter at the nuclear, atomic, molecular, and even smaller levels. This book, Quantum Physics for Beginners - The Easy Guide to Understand how Everything Works through the Behavior of Matter, the Law of Attraction and the Theory of Relativity, will make such a complicated subject simple to comprehend.
It avoids the complicated math and jumps right into all the implications, thought experiments, paradoxes, and concepts which make quantum physics so intriguing to people out there.
Quantum physics might sound like the type of topic you do not like to touch for a simple read before you go to sleep. No one would blame you for that. Honestly, quantum physics is loaded with deals and paradoxes in the concept of paradox itself as its core engine.
This book is intended to help you with that. Knowing the fundamentals of quantum physics is simple with this guide. After reading, you can start asking big questions through modern physics and find solutions to such problems too.
Here's a quick peek of what you will learn in this book:
- What Is Quantum Physics, And Why you Should Learn It
- Introduction To Quantum Physics Main Elements
- Einstein and The Theory Of Relativity
- The String Theory, the M-Theory and the Theory of Everything
- The Great Minds: Einstein, Heisenberg, Bohr, Stephen Hawking, and many others
- The Relationship Between Waves And Particles
- Practical Applications Of Quantum Theory
- How Quantum Physics will help us in the Third Millennium
- Philosophical Implications
- How the Law of Attraction influences our daily life
- How Blackholes work
...And much more
Get this book today and explore the universe. Click BUY NOW to get started