From Paycheck to Purpose: The Clear Path to Doing Work You Love (Hardcover)
Feeling stuck in your career is a choice--and you CAN change it.
Does the work you do matter to you? Are you unsure what you want to do for a living? Are you in the right place but looking to advance? No matter where you are in your career, you were born to do work you love.
National bestselling author and career expert Ken Coleman was stuck in an unfulfilling career until he realized he didn't have to be. In his latest book, he draws on what he learned from his own ten-year journey as well as from coaching thousands of others to walk you through the seven stages to discovering and doing meaningful work. Relevant to any job or industry, you'll learn step-by-step how to:
- Get Clear on the work you were uniquely made to do and why.
- Get Qualified to do the work you were created for.
- Get Connected with the right people who can open the doors to your dream.
- Get Started by overcoming the emotions and mistakes that often hold people back.
- Get Promoted by developing winning habits and traits.
- Get Your Dream Job by doing work you love and accomplishing results that matter to you.
- Give Yourself Away by expanding the dream to leave a legacy.
This is your moment. You are needed, and you were made to contribute. It's time to exit the daily grind and use your talents to start living your dream once and for all.