Edward Weston: (Black-and-White Photography Art Book, Gift for Photographers and Museum Lovers) (Hardcover)
Edward Weston is a collection of 125 photographs from the renowned fine art photographer Edward Weston (1886–1958). This comprehensive monograph features the artist's iconic and classic still lifes, nudes, and landscapes.
The book also features 125 written excerpts from Weston's daybooks that chronicle his life and travels.
• Edward Weston is considered one of the most preeminent and influential 20th century photographers.
• His black-and-white photographs are part of museum collections around the world.
Bound in a high-quality linen cloth with Edward Weston's seminal nude image from 1936 on the cover, this book is a beautifully designed tribute to one of photography's most significant creators.
• The perfect gift for art and photographer lovers, museum buffs, black-and-while film fans, and anyone who appreciates art history
• An ideal coffee table book and a welcome addition to any emerging or extensive art book collection
• Great for those who loved Edward Weston: The Flame of Recognition by Edward Weston, Ansel Adams: 400 Photographs by Ansel Adams, and Group f.64: Edward Weston, Ansel Adams, Imogen Cunningham, and the Community of Artists Who Revolutionized American by Mary Street Alinder
About the Author
Edward Weston (1886–1958) was a renowned American photographer.