Pocket Rough Guide New York City (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Pocket Rough Guides) (Paperback)
Pocket Rough Guide New York City
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of New York City with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Metropolitan Museum of Art), restaurants, shops, caf's and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to New York City:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring New York City
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Times Square and the Theater District, Central Park and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips: venture further afield to Harlem and north Manhattan or the outer boroughs. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Financial District and the Harbor Islands; Soho and Tribeca; Chinatown, Little Italy and Nolita; The Lower East Side; The East Village; The West Village; Chelsea and the Meatpacking District; Union Square, Gramercy Park and the Flatiron District; Midtown; Times Square and the Theater District; Central Park; The Upper East Side; The Upper West Side; Harlem and north Manhattan; The outer boroughs
Looking for a comprehensive travel guide to the US? Try The Rough Guide to the USA for an informative and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.