Prepper's Survival Hacks: 50 DIY Projects for Lifesaving Gear, Gadgets and Kits (Paperback)
Ships from Warehouse
Discover ingenious tips, tricks and techniques for turning ordinary objects into survival gear from bestselling prepping and survival author, Jim Cobb.
When a catastrophic event strikes, you’ll need to rely on your skills and supplies to keep you alive. This book teaches you how to improvise solutions for the scarcities, deficiencies, and dangers that will arise in a worst-case scenario.
Prepper’s Survival Hacks offers a wide range of creative ideas for transforming cheap and widely available items into life-saving gear:
• Harvest water in a transpiration bag
• Catch food with a pocket fishing kit
• Cook using a handy hobo stove
• Craft quick fire starters in an egg carton
• Make a mini oil lamp using a mint tin
• Assemble a survival kit in a belt pouch
About the Author
Jim Cobb is the author of numerous prepping and survival guides, including, Prepper’s Home Defense and The Prepper’s Complete Book of Disaster Readiness. Cobb is a prepper, survivalist, and author of the website SurvivalWeekly.com. He lives in Wisconsin.