F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To (A No F*cks Given Guide) (CD-Audio)
Ships from Warehouse
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #3: You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: Calm the F*ck Down: How to Control What You Can and Accept What You Can't So You Can Stop Freaking Out and Get On With Your Life (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #5: F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
Say no without being an a**hole and save yourself from burnout with "pep talks and sage advice" from the New York Times bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck (HelloGiggles).
Are you burnt out from taking on more than you can handle or accepting less than you deserve? Tired of giving in instead of sticking up for yourself? Sick of saying yes all the time? You're gonna love F*CK NO!
No is an acceptable answer, and it's time to start using it. Whether you're a People-Pleaser, Overachiever, Pushover, or have serious FOMO, bestselling "anti-guru" Sarah Knight helps you say what you really mean without being really mean--or burning out for fear of missing out.
Life is so much better when you say no with confidence--and without guilt, fear, or regret. F*ck No! delivers practical strategies that give you the power to decline, and concrete examples that put the words right into your mouth. You'll discover:
- The joy of no
- No-Tips for all occasions
- How to set boundaries
- Fill-in-the-blank F*ckNotes
- The No-and-Switch, the Power No--and how to take no for an answer yourself
- And much more!
About the Author
Sarah Knight's first book, The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, has been published in more than twenty languages, and her TEDx talk, "The Magic of Not Giving a F*ck," has more than four million views. All of the books in her No F*cks Given Guides series have been international bestsellers, including Get Your Sh*t Together, which was on the New York Times bestseller list for sixteen weeks. Her writing has also appeared in Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Red, Refinery29, and elsewhere. After quitting her corporate job to pursue a freelance life, she moved from Brooklyn, New York, to the Dominican Republic, where she currently resides with her husband, two feral rescue cats, and a sh*tload of lizards.
You can learn more and sign up for her newsletter at nofucksgivenguides.com, follow Sarah on Twitter and Instagram @MCSnugz, and follow the books @NoFucksGivenGuides (Facebook and Instagram) and @NoFucksGiven (Twitter).
"As far as we're concerned, Sarah Knight is our life coach. Her latest No F*cks Given guide is all about the power of saying 'no.' It's filled with pep talks and sage advice for how to say "no" with confidence--and without fear. Consider this your 2020 mood."—HelloGiggles
"Pragmatic, profane, irreverent."—The Guardian
"A compendium of comebacks and replies for when you just don't want to. This has everything our inner introvert has always needed."—Irish Tatler
"Witty and sensible... and does what it says on the tin.... Quite brilliant! Maybe not the ideal gift for Granny, mind!"—The Sport (UK)
"Knight's The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck was a massive hit in 2015 and the follow-up, F*ck No!, will likely prove popular.... [Full of] charts, graphics and tables to fill in and concrete examples of how to say 'no' while sparing someone's feelings. Along with light-hearted advice, Knight neatly guides readers through more serious situations... such as dealing with unpleasant neighbors or avoiding being rushed out of a doctor's appointment [and] setting and enforcing sexual boundaries."—The Independent (UK), "The 5 Biggest Books of December"