Regents Living Environment Power Pack Revised Edition (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
Out of Print
Barron’s two-book Regents Living Environment Power Pack provides comprehensive review, actual administered exams, and practice questions to help students prepare for the Biology Regents exam.
This edition includes:
- Four actual Regents exams
Regents Exams and Answers: Living Environment
- Four actual, administered Regents exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Let's Review Regents: Living Environment
- Extensive review of all topics on the test
- Extra practice questions with answers
- One actual Regents exam
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.