Regents Exams and Answers: Earth Science--Physical Setting Revised Edition (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
Ships from Warehouse
Barron’s Regents Exams and Answers: Earth Science--Physical Setting provides essential review for students taking the Earth Science Regents, including actual exams administered for the course, thorough answer explanations, and comprehensive review of all topics.
This edition features:
- Five actual, administered Regents exams so students have the practice they need to prepare for the test
- Review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Earth Science--Physical Setting Power Pack two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review Regents: Earth Science--Physical Setting in addition to the Regents Exams and Answers: Earth Science--Physical Setting book.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.