You'll begin by working through some basic examples in TensorFlow.js before diving deeper into neural network architectures, DataFrames, TensorFlow Hub, model conversion, transfer learning, and more. Once you finish this book, you'll know how to build and deploy production-readydeep learning systems with TensorFlow.js.
- Explore tensors, the most fundamental structure of machine learning
- Convert data into tensors and back with a real-world example
- Combine AI with the web using TensorFlow.js
- Use resources to convert, train, and manage machine learning data
- Build and train your own training models from scratch
About the Author
Gant Laborde is a proud New Orleans native and adventurous engineer. His accolades include being an owner of Infinite Red, mentor, adjunct professor, published author, and award-winning speaker. As a developer for over 20 years, he has spoken at hundreds of conferences and trained numerous developers. As a Google Developer Expert in both machine learning and the web, he covers TensorFlow.js from multiple perspectives to make the concept approachable. Follow Gant's adventures at http: //gantlaborde.com/