Illustrators Annual 2020: (Children's Picture Book Illustrations, Publishing and Illustrator Art Reference Book) (Paperback)
Ships from Warehouse
Illustrators Annual 2020 is the 2020 edition of Chronicle Books' yearly publication celebrating artists featured at the Bologna Children's Book Fair.
Selected by the year's jury at the fair, these illustrators represent the most daring, exciting artistic minds working across the world.
Celebrating debut and storied talent from around the world—talent poised to engage a whole new generation of book lovers—this glorious compendium can be read cover-to-cover or browsed through at random.
• An annual publication that brings groundbreaking art from around the world to the English-speaking market
• Inspires readers to marvel at the brilliance of the gifts shared by children's book illustrators
• Provides a fascinating peek into the world of global children's book illustration
A highlight of the time-honored gathering of children's publishers in Bologna, Italy, the Illustrators Annual is juried every year from the finest art at the show.
Every year a new issue is published, each filled with art that represents the best of illustration today—and to come.
• A must-have inspirational source for illustrators, artists, designers, and art fans alike, as well as educators, librarians, independent bookstore employees, and hardcore fans of children's books
• The Bologna Illustrators Annual has long been a prized resource for artists, illustrators, and designers.
• Great for those who enjoyed Illustrating Children's Books: Creating Pictures for Publication by Martin Salisbury, Writing Picture Books: A Hands-On Guide From Story Creation to Publication by Ann Whitford Paul, A Poem for Peter: The Story of Ezra Jack Keats and the Creation of The Snowy Day by Andrea Davis Pinkney