Marketing Made Simple: A Step-By-Step Storybrand Guide for Any Business (Paperback)
This guide from New York Times bestselling author Donald Miller, is a must-have for any marketing professional or small business owner who wants grow their business. It will teach you how to create and implement a sales funnel that will increase traffic and drive sales.
Every day, your company is losing sales simply because you do not have a clear path to attract new customers. You're not alone.
Based on proven principles from Building a StoryBrand, this 5-part checklist is the ultimate resource for marketing professionals and business owners as they cultivate a sales funnel that flows across key customer touchpoints to effectively develop, strengthen, and communicate their brand's story to the marketplace. In this book, you will learn:
- The three stages of customer relationships.
- How to create and implement the one marketing plan you will never regret.
- How to develop a sales funnel that attracts the right customers to your business.
- The power of email and how to create campaigns that result in customer traffic and a growth in brand awareness.
- The keys to wireframing a website that commands attention and generates conversions.
The inability to attract and convert new customers is costing business owners valuable opportunities to grow their brand. This prevents companies, both big and small, from making the sales that are crucial to their survival. With Marketing Made Simple, you will learn everything you need to know to take your business to the next level.