My Father's Life - Second Edition: Dad, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #27) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 27 in the Creative Keepsakes series.
- #1: 3,001 Questions All About Me (Creative Keepsakes #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: 301 Writing Ideas: Creative Prompts to Inspire Prose (Creative Keepsakes #2) (Paperback): $11.99
- #3: The Inner Me: A Journal to Connect with Yourself and Discover What Brings You True Happiness (Creative Keepsakes #3) (Paperback): $15.59
- #4: Manifest Your Intentions: Exercises and Tools to Attract Your Best Life (Creative Keepsakes #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: My Mother's Life: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: 301 Things to Draw: Creative Prompts to Inspire Art (Creative Keepsakes #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: My Life Story: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future - Guided Prompts to Help Tell Your Story (Creative Keepsakes #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Create Comics: A Sketchbook: Includes Over 50 Pages of Lessons & Tips to Create Comics, Graphic Novels, and More! (Creative Keepsakes #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #10: 3,001 This or That Questions (Creative Keepsakes #10) (Paperback): $11.99
- #12: My Grandfather's Life: Grandpa, I want to know everything about you. Give to Your Grandfather to Fill in with His Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Sketch - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #13) (Paperback): $11.99
- #14: Sketch - Medium Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #14) (Paperback): $11.99
- #16: Write - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #16) (Paperback): $11.99
- #17: Sketch - Large Black (Creative Keepsakes #17) (Paperback): $12.99
- #18: Sketch - Large Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #18) (Paperback): $12.99
- #20: Complete the Drawing: Drawing Prompts to Get You Started (Creative Keepsakes #20) (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Create a Poem: Writing Prompts for Poets (Creative Keepsakes #21) (Paperback): $11.99
- #22: Design & Destroy: Draw, Paint, Rip, and Ruin This Book (Creative Keepsakes #22) (Paperback): $11.99
- #25: Forever Friends: A Keepsake of Questions and Answers for Best Friends (Creative Keepsakes #25) (Paperback): $9.99
- #26: Sermon Notes: A Guided Book to Log Your Inner Thoughts (Creative Keepsakes #26) (Paperback): $9.99
- #28: 301 Writing Ideas - Second Edition: Creative Prompts to Inspire (Creative Keepsakes #28) (Paperback): $9.99
- #29: 301 Things to Draw - Second Edition: Creative Prompts to Inspire (Creative Keepsakes #29) (Paperback): $9.99
- #30: Gratitude Journal: Prompts to Inspire, Communicate, and Apply Gratitude to Every Day (Creative Keepsakes #30) (Paperback): $9.99
- #31: This is Me: 1001 Questions to Learn More About Yourself (Creative Keepsakes #31) (Paperback): $9.99
- #32: Inspired by Prayer: Guided Writing Prompts for Daily Grace (Creative Keepsakes #32) (Paperback): $12.99
- #33: The Anti-Anxiety Journal: Writing Prompts to Keep You Calm and Stress-Free (Creative Keepsakes #33) (Paperback): $9.99
- #34: My Family Story: Guided Prompts toTell Our Story (Creative Keepsakes #34) (Paperback): $9.99
- #35: My Life Story - Second Edition: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future (Creative Keepsakes #35) (Paperback): $9.99
- #36: My Mother's Life - Second Edition: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #36) (Paperback): $9.99
- #37: My Grandfather's Life - Second Edition: Grandpa, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #37) (Paperback): $12.99
- #39: Our Love Story - Second Edition: A Guided Journal To Learn More About Each Other (Creative Keepsakes #39) (Paperback): $9.99
- #40: 3,001 Questions About Me - Second Edition (Creative Keepsakes #40) (Paperback): $12.99
- #41: 3,001 Would You Rather Questions - Second Edition (Creative Keepsakes #41) (Paperback): $12.99
- #42: My Grandmother's Life - Second Edition: Grandma, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #42) (Paperback): $9.99
Record your father’s life story in this beautiful keepsake journal with 200 guided exercises and prompts that take him back through each stage of his life and its accompanying adventures.
Fathers are our steady and protective heroes, who, sometimes, become lost when it comes to sentimental celebrations of their importance in our lives. An encouraging voice in times of doubt, a wise teacher in times of uncertainty, a compassionate critic in times of honest feedback, and a silly jokester in times of frustration, a father’s caring and nurturing presence shapes us throughout our lives.
In this second edition of My Father’s Life featuring a new cover design, both thought-provoking and lighthearted writing prompts and guided exercises are organized into chapters based on your father’s life stages to help him record his life’s memoir. Beginning with early childhood, questions like Are there any stories about your birth that were told to you by your parents or other family members? followed by early adulthood prompts such as What is something that you felt very strongly about when you were in your twenties? and then concluding with questions about his wisdom he has learned and would like to share like What is the best piece of advice you were ever given and who gave it to you?, the My Father’s Life journal jump starts the reflective writing process to open his mind to dig deeper into who he is, where he started, and, most importantly, what he has learned.
Complemented with poignant quotes about fathers throughout history, this beautifully designed journal will give your father everything he needs to record his life’s experiences to not only shed light on the events that shaped him into the man he is today, but also to preserve his life’s memories and stories for you and your family to learn from, become inspired by, and cherish for future generations.
With so much of our lives and contact going digital, the Creative Keepsakes journals offer an intimate way to nurture your connection with yourself and the people around you. An entertaining way to get off your screen, these guided and free-form journals are great for writers and artists alike. Each journal offers content around a different theme, including silly prompts for a laugh, random yet thoughtful questions, inspiration for art and composition, interactive prompts to learn about your heritage, and blank interiors on high-quality paper stock to use as your creative canvas. Beautifully designed and full of mindful prompts, channel your inspiration as you put pen (or pencil, or marker, or crayon!) to paper to learn more about yourself, your talents, and the people you love.
Also in this Series: 3,001 Questions All About Me, 3,001 Would You Rather Questions, 3,001 This or That Questions, 301 Things to Draw, 301 Writing Ideas, Anti-Anxiety Journal, Complete the Drawing, Create a Poem, Create a Story, Create Comics: A Sketchbook, Design & Destroy, Forever Friends, Gratitude Journal, Inner Me, Inspired by Prayer, Internet Password Book, Mom & Me, My Family Story, My Grandfather's Life, My Grandmother's Life, My Life Story, My Mother's Life, Our Love Story, Sermon Notes, Sketch - Large Black, Sketch - Large Kraft, Sketch - Medium Black, Sketch - Medium Kraft, This is Me, Write - Medium Black, Write - Medium Black
About the Author
Publishing and supplying books to wholesalers, mail order companies, and retail stores for over 60 years, Chartwell Books publishes across a wide range of subjects, including history, craft, home reference, puzzles and games, music and music instruction, art instruction, transportation, and more.