My Mother's Life - Second Edition: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #36) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 36 in the Creative Keepsakes series.
- #1: 3,001 Questions All About Me (Creative Keepsakes #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: 301 Writing Ideas: Creative Prompts to Inspire Prose (Creative Keepsakes #2) (Paperback): $11.99
- #3: The Inner Me: A Journal to Connect with Yourself and Discover What Brings You True Happiness (Creative Keepsakes #3) (Paperback): $15.59
- #4: Manifest Your Intentions: Exercises and Tools to Attract Your Best Life (Creative Keepsakes #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: My Mother's Life: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: 301 Things to Draw: Creative Prompts to Inspire Art (Creative Keepsakes #6) (Paperback): $11.99
- #7: My Life Story: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future - Guided Prompts to Help Tell Your Story (Creative Keepsakes #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Create Comics: A Sketchbook: Includes Over 50 Pages of Lessons & Tips to Create Comics, Graphic Novels, and More! (Creative Keepsakes #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #10: 3,001 This or That Questions (Creative Keepsakes #10) (Paperback): $11.99
- #12: My Grandfather's Life: Grandpa, I want to know everything about you. Give to Your Grandfather to Fill in with His Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Sketch - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #13) (Paperback): $11.99
- #14: Sketch - Medium Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #14) (Paperback): $11.99
- #16: Write - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #16) (Paperback): $11.99
- #17: Sketch - Large Black (Creative Keepsakes #17) (Paperback): $12.99
- #18: Sketch - Large Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #18) (Paperback): $12.99
- #20: Complete the Drawing: Drawing Prompts to Get You Started (Creative Keepsakes #20) (Paperback): $11.99
- #21: Create a Poem: Writing Prompts for Poets (Creative Keepsakes #21) (Paperback): $11.99
- #22: Design & Destroy: Draw, Paint, Rip, and Ruin This Book (Creative Keepsakes #22) (Paperback): $11.99
- #25: Forever Friends: A Keepsake of Questions and Answers for Best Friends (Creative Keepsakes #25) (Paperback): $9.99
- #26: Sermon Notes: A Guided Book to Log Your Inner Thoughts (Creative Keepsakes #26) (Paperback): $9.99
- #27: My Father's Life - Second Edition: Dad, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #27) (Paperback): $12.99
- #28: 301 Writing Ideas - Second Edition: Creative Prompts to Inspire (Creative Keepsakes #28) (Paperback): $9.99
- #29: 301 Things to Draw - Second Edition: Creative Prompts to Inspire (Creative Keepsakes #29) (Paperback): $9.99
- #30: Gratitude Journal: Prompts to Inspire, Communicate, and Apply Gratitude to Every Day (Creative Keepsakes #30) (Paperback): $9.99
- #31: This is Me: 1001 Questions to Learn More About Yourself (Creative Keepsakes #31) (Paperback): $9.99
- #32: Inspired by Prayer: Guided Writing Prompts for Daily Grace (Creative Keepsakes #32) (Paperback): $15.59
- #33: The Anti-Anxiety Journal: Writing Prompts to Keep You Calm and Stress-Free (Creative Keepsakes #33) (Paperback): $9.99
- #34: My Family Story: Guided Prompts toTell Our Story (Creative Keepsakes #34) (Paperback): $11.99
- #35: My Life Story - Second Edition: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future (Creative Keepsakes #35) (Paperback): $9.99
- #37: My Grandfather's Life - Second Edition: Grandpa, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #37) (Paperback): $12.99
- #39: Our Love Story - Second Edition: A Guided Journal To Learn More About Each Other (Creative Keepsakes #39) (Paperback): $9.99
- #40: 3,001 Questions About Me - Second Edition (Creative Keepsakes #40) (Paperback): $12.99
- #41: 3,001 Would You Rather Questions - Second Edition (Creative Keepsakes #41) (Paperback): $15.59
- #42: My Grandmother's Life - Second Edition: Grandma, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #42) (Paperback): $9.99
Record your mother’s life story in this beautiful keepsake journal with 200 guided exercises and prompts that take her back through each stage of her life and its accompanying adventures.
A mother’s love is like none other and is one that can never be replaced. From unconditional support and care to tireless encouragement and compassionate understanding, mothers are our number-one fans, fearless protectors, and most inspiring heroines.
In this second edition of My Mother’s Life featuring a new cover design, both thought-provoking and lighthearted writing prompts and guided exercises are organized into chapters based on your mother’s life stages to help her record her life’s memoir. Beginning with early childhood, questions like What is the very earliest memory you have? followed by early adulthood prompts such as What motivated you when you were a young woman? and then concluding with questions about the wisdom she has learned and would like to share such as What are three pieces of life advice you can give me to pass down to my own children?, the My Mother’s Life journal jump starts the reflective writing process to open your mother’s mind to dig deeper into who she is, where she started, and, most importantly, what she has learned.
Complemented with poignant quotes about mothers throughout history, this beautifully designed keepsake journal will give your mother everything she needs to record her life’s experiences to not only shed light on the events that shaped her into the woman she is today, but also to preserve her life’s memories and stories for you and your family to learn from, become inspired by, and cherish for future generations.
With so much of our lives and contact going digital, the Creative Keepsakes journals offer an intimate way to nurture your connection with yourself and the people around you. An entertaining way to get off your screen, these guided and free-form journals are great for writers and artists alike. Each journal offers content around a different theme, including silly prompts for a laugh, random yet thoughtful questions, inspiration for art and composition, interactive prompts to learn about your heritage, and blank interiors on high-quality paper stock to use as your creative canvas. Beautifully designed and full of mindful prompts, channel your inspiration as you put pen (or pencil, or marker, or crayon!) to paper to learn more about yourself, your talents, and the people you love.
Also in this Series: 3,001 Questions All About Me, 3,001 Would You Rather Questions, 3,001 This or That Questions, 301 Things to Draw, 301 Writing Ideas, Anti-Anxiety Journal, Complete the Drawing, Create a Poem, Create a Story, Create Comics: A Sketchbook, Design & Destroy, Forever Friends, Gratitude Journal, Inner Me, Inspired by Prayer, Internet Password Book, Mom & Me, My Family Story, My Father's Life, My Grandfather's Life, My Grandmother's Life, My Life Story, Our Love Story, Sermon Notes, Sketch - Large Black, Sketch - Large Kraft, Sketch - Medium Black, Sketch - Medium Kraft, This is Me, Write - Medium Black, Write - Medium Black
About the Author
Publishing and supplying books to wholesalers, mail order companies, and retail stores for over 60 years, Chartwell Books publishes across a wide range of subjects, including history, craft, home reference, puzzles and games, music and music instruction, art instruction, transportation, and more.