3,001 This or That Questions (Creative Keepsakes #10) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Creative Keepsakes series.
- #1: 3,001 Questions All About Me (Creative Keepsakes #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: 301 Writing Ideas: Creative Prompts to Inspire Prose (Creative Keepsakes #2) (Paperback): $11.99
- #3: The Inner Me: A Journal to Connect with Yourself and Discover What Brings You True Happiness (Creative Keepsakes #3) (Paperback): $15.59
- #4: Manifest Your Intentions: Exercises and Tools to Attract Your Best Life (Creative Keepsakes #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: My Mother's Life: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: 301 Things to Draw: Creative Prompts to Inspire Art (Creative Keepsakes #6) (Paperback): $11.99
- #7: My Life Story: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future - Guided Prompts to Help Tell Your Story (Creative Keepsakes #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Create Comics: A Sketchbook: Includes Over 50 Pages of Lessons & Tips to Create Comics, Graphic Novels, and More! (Creative Keepsakes #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: My Grandfather's Life: Grandpa, I want to know everything about you. Give to Your Grandfather to Fill in with His Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Sketch - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #13) (Paperback): $11.99
- #14: Sketch - Medium Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #14) (Paperback): $11.99
- #16: Write - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #16) (Paperback): $11.99
- #17: Sketch - Large Black (Creative Keepsakes #17) (Paperback): $12.99
- #18: Sketch - Large Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #18) (Paperback): $12.99
- #20: Complete the Drawing: Drawing Prompts to Get You Started (Creative Keepsakes #20) (Paperback): $11.99
- #21: Create a Poem: Writing Prompts for Poets (Creative Keepsakes #21) (Paperback): $11.99
- #22: Design & Destroy: Draw, Paint, Rip, and Ruin This Book (Creative Keepsakes #22) (Paperback): $11.99
- #25: Forever Friends: A Keepsake of Questions and Answers for Best Friends (Creative Keepsakes #25) (Paperback): $9.99
- #26: Sermon Notes: A Guided Book to Log Your Inner Thoughts (Creative Keepsakes #26) (Paperback): $9.99
- #27: My Father's Life - Second Edition: Dad, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #27) (Paperback): $12.99
- #28: 301 Writing Ideas - Second Edition: Creative Prompts to Inspire (Creative Keepsakes #28) (Paperback): $9.99
- #29: 301 Things to Draw - Second Edition: Creative Prompts to Inspire (Creative Keepsakes #29) (Paperback): $9.99
- #30: Gratitude Journal: Prompts to Inspire, Communicate, and Apply Gratitude to Every Day (Creative Keepsakes #30) (Paperback): $9.99
- #31: This is Me: 1001 Questions to Learn More About Yourself (Creative Keepsakes #31) (Paperback): $9.99
- #32: Inspired by Prayer: Guided Writing Prompts for Daily Grace (Creative Keepsakes #32) (Paperback): $15.59
- #33: The Anti-Anxiety Journal: Writing Prompts to Keep You Calm and Stress-Free (Creative Keepsakes #33) (Paperback): $9.99
- #34: My Family Story: Guided Prompts toTell Our Story (Creative Keepsakes #34) (Paperback): $11.99
- #35: My Life Story - Second Edition: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future (Creative Keepsakes #35) (Paperback): $9.99
- #36: My Mother's Life - Second Edition: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #36) (Paperback): $9.99
- #37: My Grandfather's Life - Second Edition: Grandpa, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #37) (Paperback): $12.99
- #39: Our Love Story - Second Edition: A Guided Journal To Learn More About Each Other (Creative Keepsakes #39) (Paperback): $9.99
- #40: 3,001 Questions About Me - Second Edition (Creative Keepsakes #40) (Paperback): $12.99
- #41: 3,001 Would You Rather Questions - Second Edition (Creative Keepsakes #41) (Paperback): $15.59
- #42: My Grandmother's Life - Second Edition: Grandma, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #42) (Paperback): $9.99
3,001 This or That Questions is a journal for people who ask the big questions about themselves, like: Would you rather speak like a duck or look like a worm?
Alright, so these questions aren't the big questions, but knowing yourself better is no small task. So much of what goes on in your brain happens in snap judgements and feelings. When you sit with the answers to quick questions and ruminate on what they mean, a deeper understanding of yourself can result.
With over 3,000 thoughtful prompts to help you journal through a quest for self-discovery, you can start to definitively know who you are by examining your inclinations in minute detail. Thousands of questions for thousands of answers you never knew you needed. And, because you only have two choices, you can breeze through the journal in no time at all. Some questions are silly and pure fantasy, but others can possibly trigger a deeper need for journaling about yourself and your values.
Some such questions being:
- T/T: Say LOL after every sentence or every time you smile, you cry?
- T/T: Only bathe or shower for the rest of your life?
- T/T: Fight with a light saber or a sword?
- T/T: Climb a mountain or swim to the bottom of the ocean?
- T/T: Walk with your hands or type with your toes?
- T/T: Watch only your favorite movie forever or watch a movie you hate once?
- T/T: Eat dinner for breakfast for breakfast for dinner?
If you are at a crossroads or are attempting to gain awareness of yourself through personal reflection, this is an excellent tool. Or, if you are a writer, use this as an exercise for fleshing out characters. This journal is also the perfect gift to a recent grad looking to carve out more of themselves in this expansive world.
Ask yourself a bunch of these small questions to receive big answers.
With so much of our lives and contact going digital, the Creative Keepsakes journals offer an intimate way to nurture your connection with yourself and the people around you. An entertaining way to get off your screen, these guided and free-form journals are great for writers and artists alike. Each journal offers content around a different theme, including silly prompts for a laugh, random yet thoughtful questions, inspiration for art and composition, interactive prompts to learn about your heritage, and blank interiors on high-quality paper stock to use as your creative canvas. Beautifully designed and full of mindful prompts, channel your inspiration as you put pen (or pencil, or marker, or crayon!) to paper to learn more about yourself, your talents, and the people you love.
Also in this Series: 3,001 Questions All About Me, 3,001 Would You Rather Questions, 301 Things to Draw, 301 Writing Ideas, Anti-Anxiety Journal, Complete the Drawing, Create a Poem, Create a Story, Create Comics: A Sketchbook, Design & Destroy, Forever Friends, Gratitude Journal, Inner Me, Inspired by Prayer, Internet Password Book, Mom & Me, My Family Story, My Father's Life, My Grandfather's Life, My Grandmother's Life, My Life Story, My Mother's Life, Our Love Story, Sermon Notes, Sketch - Large Black, Sketch - Large Kraft, Sketch - Medium Black, Sketch - Medium Kraft, This is Me, Write - Medium Black, Write - Medium Black
About the Author
Publishing and supplying books to wholesalers, mail order companies, and retail stores for over 60 years, Chartwell Books publishes across a wide range of subjects, including history, craft, home reference, puzzles and games, music and music instruction, art instruction, transportation, and more.