Poet's Market 34th Edition: The Most Trusted Guide to Publishing Poetry (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
The Most Trusted Guide to Publishing Poetry, fully revised and updated
Want to get your poetry published? There's no better tool for making it happen than Poet's Market, which includes hundreds of publishing opportunities specifically for poets, including listings for book and chapbook publishers, print and online poetry publications, contests, and more. These listings include contact information, submission preferences, insider tips on what specific editors want, and--when offered--payment information.
In addition to the completely updated listings, the 34th edition of Poet's Market offers:
• Hundreds of updated listings for poetry-related book publishers, publications, contests, and more
• Insider tips on what specific editors want and how to submit poetry
• Articles devoted to the craft and business of poetry, including how to track poetry submissions, perform poetry, and find more readers
• 77 poetic forms, including guidelines for writing them
• 101 poetry prompts to inspire new poetry
About the Author
Robert Lee Brewer is senior editor at Writer's Digest.
Writer's Digest Books is a leading publisher of professional advice for writers. The Writer’s Market books have been trusted resources for both aspiring and experienced writers for generations. With separate editions for writers of fiction and poetry, writers and illustrators of children’s books, those seeking literary representation, as well as a general audience, these reliable guides provide a plethora of information and answers to the most often asked questions about how to get published and navigate the industry.