Hard Evidence (Dismas Hardy #3) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Dismas Hardy series.
- #1: Dead Irish (Dismas Hardy #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: The Vig (Dismas Hardy #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The 13th Juror (Dismas Hardy #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Mercy Rule (Dismas Hardy #5) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #6: Nothing but the Truth (Dismas Hardy #6) (Paperback): $11.99
- #7: The Hearing (Dismas Hardy #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Oath (Dismas Hardy #8) (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: The First Law (Dismas Hardy #9) (Paperback): $11.99
- #10: The Second Chair (Dismas Hardy #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Motive (Dismas Hardy #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Betrayal (Dismas Hardy #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: A Plague of Secrets (Dismas Hardy #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: The Ophelia Cut: A Novel (Dismas Hardy #14) (Paperback): $17.00
- #15: The Keeper: A Novel (Dismas Hardy #15) (Paperback): $19.99
- #16: The Fall: A Novel (Dismas Hardy #16) (Paperback): $16.00
- #17: Poison: A Novel (Dismas Hardy #17) (Paperback): $17.99
- #18: The Rule of Law: A Novel (Dismas Hardy #18) (Paperback): $17.00
- #19: The Missing Piece: A Novel (Dismas Hardy #19) (Paperback): $17.00
This Dimas Hardy thriller is “a compelling combination of courtroom drama and whodunit...Sparked with crackling dialogue and vivid scenes of its San Francisco setting.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
When the bullet-ridden body of a Silicon Valley billionaire washes up on shore, assistant D.A. Dismas Hardy finds himself the prosecutor in San Francisco’s murder trial of the century. The suspect: a Japanese call girl with a long list of prominent clients. But when a bizarre series of events blows the case wide open, Hardy finds himself on the other side of the law—as a lawyer for the defense...
About the Author
John Lescroart is the New York Times bestselling author of more than twenty-five novels including the Dismas Hardy series. He lives in Northern California.
Praise for Hard Evidence
“Compulsively readable...a dense and involving saga of big-city crime and punishment.”—San Francisco Chronicle
“A gripping courtroom drama that may well be Lescroart’s breakthrough novel...As always, Lescroart creates compelling, credible characters and holds the reader’s attention through every step of the plot.”—Publishers Weekly
“A compelling combination of courtroom drama and whodunit...Sparked with crackling dialogue and vivid scenes of its San Francisco setting…Lescroart is a fine writer.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Sensational...Compares favorably with...Scott Turow and John Grisham.”—Newport News Daily Press
“Top notch...Lescroart weaves a tale of revenge and passion that ends with a startling revelation and satisfying conclusion.”—Chattanooga Free Press
“The plot bounces effortlessly between the courtroom and the intraoffice battles among prosecutors...The writing is excellent, and the dialogue crackles.”—Booklist
“Blockbuster courtroom drama...So keen you almost forget there’s a mystery too...Lescroart’s laid-back, soft-shoe approach to legal intrigue is all his own.”—Kirkus Reviews