Murder in the Secret Garden (A Book Retreat Mystery #3) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Book Retreat Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in the Mystery Suite (A Book Retreat Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $10.79
- #2: Murder in the Paperback Parlor (A Book Retreat Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $10.79
- #4: Murder in the Locked Library (A Book Retreat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in the Reading Room (A Book Retreat Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Murder in the Storybook Cottage (A Book Retreat Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Murder in the Cookbook Nook: A Southern Culinary Cozy Mystery for Book Lovers (A Book Retreat Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Murder on the Poet's Walk: A Book Lover's Southern Cozy Mystery (A Book Retreat Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Murder in the Book Lover’s Loft (A Book Retreat Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
Things really go to seed in the newest novel in the New York Times bestselling Book Retreat mysteries...
There is a hidden garden bordering the grounds of Jane Steward’s book-themed resort—a garden filled with beautiful but deadly plants such as mandrake and nightshade. Tucked away behind ivy-covered walls and accessible only through a single locked door, as described in the pages of Frances Hodges Burnett's classic novel, the garden is of special interest to Jane’s current group of guests, The Medieval Herbalists. But when one of them turns up dead, Jane must discover whether a member of the group has come to Storyton Hall to celebrate their passion for plant lore or to implement a particularly cruel means for murder.
With thousands of books at her disposal, Jane believes she has the proper materials to solve this deadly problem. If she’s wrong, however, she may lose something far more precious than the contents of Storyton’s secret library...
About the Author
Ellery Adams is the author of three New York Times bestselling series, including the Book Retreat Mysteries (Murder in the Paperback Parlor, Murder in the Mystery Suite), the Books by the Bay Mysteries (Writing All Wrongs, Lethal Letters), and the Charmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries (Breach of Crust, Lemon Pies and Little White Lies). Ms. Adams has held many jobs, including caterer, retail clerk, car salesperson, teacher, tutor, and tech writer, all while penning poems, children’s books, and novels. She writes and creates culinary delights from her home in central Virginia.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Book Retreat Mysteries
“[A] suspenseful and compelling read.”—Kings River Life Magazine
“[A] delight...An idyllic mansion in a quaint village complete with secret passages and books, books, and more books—what could make for a more ideal setting for a cozy murder?...Ellery Adams spins a fine tale full of jealously, love, greed, aspirations, and poison...Highly recommended.”—Open Book Society
“Adams...combines clever clues, a smart and courageous heroine and an interesting setting in a whodunit that will inspire readers to make further visits to Storyton Hall.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Adams makes Storyton Hall come to life…Readers will relish the way [she] weaves together books, mystery, and fantasy.”—Fresh Fiction