Mouseover to Zoom
Click to Enlarge
Endless City: The Urban Age Project by the London School of Economics and Deutsche Bank's Alfred Herrhausen Society
Buy this item
Currently out of Stock
Please select an item/condition from the box above and to the right.
- More and more people are moving into towns and cities to live and work, altering the urban/rural balance of countries worldwide
- The Endless City is an unparalleled study of the growth of six of the World's international cities (New York, Shanghai, London, Mexico City, Johannesburg and Berlin), exploring key structural, ecomonic and social factors
- Overseen by the influential educational institution, the London School of Economics (LSE)
- Features extensive research and coherent texts by world-renowned professionals in the field
- The information is presented in a comprehensive and visually compelling sequence, enabling quick and efficient reference as well as offering material that is exciting to study
- Each city is studied individually in its own chapter and examined comparatively in an observational chapter
- Authoritatively edited by Ricky Burdett and Deyan Sudjic in collaboration with LSE and The Urban Age Project, an expanding international organisation seeking a new urban agenda for global cities Burdett and Sudjic offer an unparalleled study of the growth of six of the worlds international cities--New York, Shanghai, London, Mexico City, Johannesburg, and Berlin--exploring key structural, social, and economic factors.